THIS CHICK READS is an award free blog, meaning as much as we love the thought of someone thinking our blog is awesome, unfortunately we don’t have the time to reply and can’t accept. Thank you for the thought though, we really appreciate it!
If you are an author or a publisher and are interested in an honest review, we will be honored to check out your book. BUT, please bare in mind this is a CHICK LIT ONLY (and women’s fiction) blog, so if your book falls under a different category, we will have to decline your request. Still we’re very grateful for you visiting this blog. The book formats we accept are paperbacks/hardbacks and mobi files.
We treat all books equally and give our subjective honest opinion. Please let us know if you have specific deadlines or release dates for reviews and we will do our best to meet them. We aim to post reviews of the books we are sent within a few weeks of receiving them but this is subject to work and family commitments. However, we reserve the right not to review your book in case we didn’t enjoy it or didn’t finish it. We also post our reviews on Goodreads and Amazon and provide you the link.
- This blog is written and edited by Ananda and Marina (All book reviews on this blog are our property and copyrighted to ourselves, unless otherwise stated.)
- The views and opinions expressed here are personal and are in no way influenced by any outside parties/events.
- The books reviewed on this blog are from our personal collection, the library, or ARCS/Galleys/Copies received from authors and publishers.
- Any ARC or Galley reviewed on this blog was/is given to us by the author/publisher free of charge in exchange for an honest/unbiased review.
- We receive no compensation in exchange for book reviews/recommendations/mentions and/or content.